Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jeff’s Very First Lasagna

The most classic of italian dishes; yet to-date Jeff had never made one. We started at 4:00 pm and ended around 9:30!

From the very begining to the very end. The makings of the best lasagna ever...



The Kitchen before the disaster...

All the steps.


For the sauce...


The noodles...

The lasagna...

And the happy chef (5 1/2 hours after we started!).


FYI: In case you're wondering...we ate every last bite! You'll have to catch us on the next round for a sample. :)



9 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

YUMMMMMM. We must be included on the next go around for samples!

The Thomas Family said...

So when is this stuff going to be mass produced? Looks like big $$$$$.
BTW Save me some next time!

The Thomas Family said...

Just to clarify...I did no write the last post - so Matt has now officially joine the blogging world!! - Shan

The Thomas Family said...

I guess I forgot how to type...I did NOT write the post and Matt has officially JOINED...whatever

Sarah Wronko said...

okay I'm officially really, really impressed!! Way to go Jeff!!!

The Williams Family said...

Yeah Sarah! You've found our Blog!

The Buster Bunch said...

WOW!!! Way to go Jeff! At first I was thinking, "that it a long time to make lasagne." But the pictures explain it all. I'm sure we have never tasted lasagne quite like yours, it looks delicious!

The Thomas Family said...

Ok, now that I have had a chance to sample the masterpiece. Man yall dont know what you are missing. It was heavenly. Two Forks up for Chef Heffe :)

The Thomas Family said...

What would make you think I wrote the last blog? For one, I don't say "man" and I certainly don't say "ya'll" in public :)
-SHANNON